›› B.Sc Nursing
For foreign nationals
- The entry qualification equivalency i.e., 12th standard will be obtained by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. Institution, State Nursing Council will be rsponsible to ensure that the qualification and eligibility will be equivalent to what has been prescribed as above.
- Application must be submitted to the Principal, Institute of Nightingale Nursing Institute, V.P.O. Narangwal Kallan, Ludhiana on the prescribed form with the following documents:
- Photocopy of certificate passing 10+2.
- Photocopy of marks obtained in the above said examination.
- Photocopy of higher qualification certificate, if any.
- Photocopy of matriculation Certificate: (i) Detail Marks (ii) Date of Birth.
- One copy of recent passport size photograph (to be pasted on the form).
- A certificate of good character from the head of the institute last attended.
- One self addressed envelope bearing Rs. 6 /- stamps.
- Photocopy (attested by the principal of College/School last attended) of the Gazette of 10+2 examination.
- CURBING THE MENACE RAGGING
- Ragging of any nature by any student or any person is a serious punishable offence and must be reported to warden/teacher/principal or management immediately. The order of the honourable supreme court of India regarding punishment for ragging is as follows:-
- IF ANY INCIDENT OF RAGGING COMES TO THE NOTICE OF THE AUTORITIES THE CONCERNED STUDENT SHALL BE GIVEN LIBERTY TO EXPLAIN AND IF HIS EXPLANATION IS NOT FOUND SATISFACTORY, THE AUTHORITIES WOULD EXPEL HER FROM INSTITUTION.